Shipping & Returns
If you've been to our store and are wondering why the breads have different prices online than they do in our Pescasdero store, here's why:
All of our breads are shipped partially-baked via UPS 3-Day Select. Everything else is shipped UPS Ground, but if there is at least one loaf of bread in your order, then then whole package goes out UPS 3-Day Select, which costs us significantly more to ship. To keep your shipping cost down - just order only bottle items. We understand that the shipping charges of 3 day select via United Parcel Service is high-but we are shipping perishable products, the majority of which contain no preservatives. Thus we must use expedited shipping so that our customers receive the freshest product we can offer.
When you receive the bread, you can elect to freeze it for later baking, or to pop it straight into the oven and finish it off. Apart from making your kitchen smell great, finish-baking will add a crust to the bread, which is very important.
Some More Information:
- Due to our remote location, we only ship on Monday and Tuesday unless an expedited shipping method is chosen during checkout.
- We must be notified within 1 day of customer receiving a package if there is a problem and credit is requested.
- All returns must be returned to us within 2 days of receiving the package, credit will be issued less any freight cost when we receive the returned item(s)
- All of our products are 100% guarenteed, but the return policy must be followed.
- We are not responsible for an incorrect shipping address given to us during checkout. Believe it or not, this happens... please double check your order info during checkout.
- Customer is responsible for any charges associated with an incorrect address, ie: phone calls, additional UPS charges, etc.